Graduation qualification work, its framework, function, requirements, goals
“Graduation certification (thesis) work” is the greatest type of educational and research tasks. Performed by graduates for the Faculty of Pharmacy its defense is amongst the kindsof last state official certification of graduates.
The essence of this thesis work
The thesis is a completely independent work of a graduate, confirming the correspondence associated with professional training of the student into the specialty, and it is carried call at the type of a thesis underneath the direction for the supervisor that is scientific. The grade of performance regarding the thesis makes it possible to gauge the expert competence of the pupil, the amount of planning and compliance using the demands.
Thesis work is an integrative essay covering a couple of procedures for the state certification that is final
- - administration and economics of pharmacy,
- - pharmaceutical chemistry,
- – pharmaceutical technology,
- - pharmacognosy,
- - biotechnology.
- The key 5 elements of the thesis work
The thesis that is successful five components:
- - Relevance associated with the problem under research;
- - obviously developed goal and goals.
- - accessibility to product which can be gathered and found in the task.
- - The pupil’s capability to study and analyze the materials to resolve the tasks.
- - understanding of these guidelines plus the writing of this thesis strictly prior to them.
- Basic requirements for the thesis work
- - the separate nature for the study;
- - high scientific and theoretical level
- - relevance for the problem under research;
- - logical series of presentation for the material;
- - level of research and completeness of protection of problems;
- - the clear presence of components of clinical imagination, the formulation and substantiation of your respective own approach to conversation dilemmas, the independent nature of this presentation of this material;
- - persuasiveness of argumentation;
- - concreteness regarding the presentation associated with the outcomes of the job;
- - the text of theoretical provisions with practice, particular facts and dilemmas of contemporary medication and pharmacy;
- - competent data that are statistical;
- – proof of conclusions and validity of suggestions;
- - competent enrollment exactly prior to these recommendations;
- - compliance with all the structure and amount (50-100 pages) regarding the thesis.
Finally, any research work, specially in the industry of medication and pharmacy, makes extremely demands that are high the pupil. First, they try to find initiative, company, innovative immersion into the issue students. A thirst for learning the systematic the fact is essential, aspiration for individual and professional development.
Students on their own select the way of scientific work, focusing on their interests, the chance of acquiring the materials that are necessary along with the recommendations regarding the division. The division appointments a supervisor plus the topic of the thesis. The author regarding the thesis takes responsibility for the information, conclusions, dependability of information, quality of registration, plus the timely conclusion of work.
The objective of the thesis work
The purpose that is main of thesis:
- - systematization, consolidation and expansion of theoretical and knowledge that is practical the specialty and application with this knowledge in solving specific practical dilemmas;
- - growth of skills for performing separate work and perfecting the study methodology when re solving problems and concerns developed within the thesis work;
- - ascertaining the amount of professional preparedness of this graduate for independent work.
Goals of a thesis work
The primary objectives of this ongoing tasks are:
- - to demonstrate an adequate degree of general scientific and unique training of this graduate, their capability to use theoretical and practical knowledge in solving specific problems facing a professional in modern conditions;
- – show the capacity to develop an investigation program which includes the formulation for the problem, this is for the object, the topic, the tasks as well as the methods of research;
- - reveal the capacity to evaluate sources on the subject with generalizations and conclusions, comparisons and evaluation of various points of view;
- - reveal the capability to systematize and analyze your own personal scientific information.